Medical, dental & veterinary equipment & supplies NAICS Code: 339 -- Miscellaneous Manufacturing/339113 -- Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing trade leads at http://globalcontact.com/gc/directory/news.php?lead_id=1502
The Department of Defense Elementary and Secondary Schools (DDESS) intends to issue a firm fixed price, competitive award using FAR parts 12 & 13 for psychiatrist/clinical psychologist clinical evaluation services in support of the DoDEA/DDESS School District located at Fort Stewart, GA. The expected period of performance is 15 July through 30 September 2015. The solicitation number is HEVAS6-15-T-0025 and is issued as a Request for Proposal (RFP).
This action incorporates provisions and clauses that are in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular, Class Deviation and DCN as of date of this solicitation.
DDESS is a federal government agency, an education activity, tax exempt, and qualified for academic/educational pricing.
All inquiries must be submitted in writing via email to Hillary.email@example.com no later than 8:00a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 2 July 2015. No inquiries will be answered by telephone.
Offerors are responsible for downloading the solicitation, any supporting documents, and any applicable amendment posted on Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOps) website at http://www.eps.gov. Amendments to this RFP may be posted to FedBizOps up to and until the due date.
Solicitation Number: FGJCC0010
Bid packages can be either
Flint Genesee Job Corps Center
2400 N Saginaw St
Flint, MI 48505or
emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org faxed to 810.232.6684
bid (Pricing per hour)
Copy of all applicable license
Copy of insurance.
Any bid packages received after the July 31, 2015 closing date will not be considered.
Network Contracting Office (NCO) 10: 3140 Governors Place Dr., Suite 210, Kettering, OH 45409
This is a COMBINED SYNOPSIS/SOLICITATION for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, and is being conducted under FAR Subpart 13; simplified acquisition procedures apply. VA will conduct the procurement according to a combination of FAR Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items and Part 13, Simplified Acquisition Procedures as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation and a written solicitation will not be issued.
(ii) The solicitation number is VA250-15-Q-0294 and is issued as a Request For Quotation (RFQ)
(iii) The provisions and clauses incorporated into this solicitation document are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-82, May, 2015. Provisions and clauses incorporated by reference have the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Veterans Affairs Acquisition Regulations supplement (VAAR) can be accessed on the Internet at http://www.arnet.gov/far (FAR) and http://vaww.appc1.va.gov/oamm/vaar (VAAR)
(iv) This solicitation is issued as full and open competition. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 339114, and the size standard is 500 employees.
(v) This requirement consists of several line items in the attached “S02. Dental Instrument Supply List Attachment”
(vi) Items as identified in the attachment.
(vii) Delivery FOB Destination to Kimberly Mallory, Chalmers P. Wylie Ambulatory Care Center, 420 N. James Rd., Columbus, OH 43219-1834.
(viii) 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors – commercial Items, apply to this solicitation with the following addenda, FAR 52.209-5DEV; 52.225-25; 52.216-1 (Firm Fix Price contract will be awarded), 52.232-2, VAAR 852-215-70, 852.233-70; 852.233-71
(ix) 52.212-2, Evaluation – Commercial Items: FAR provision 52.212-2 does not apply to this solicitation. Award will be based on lowest price technically acceptable offer.
(x) 52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications – Commercial Items- An offeror shall complete only paragraph (b) of this provision if the offeror has completed the annual representations and certifications electronically via https://www.acquisition.gov. If an offeror has not completed the annual representations and certifications electronically at the ORCA website, the offeror shall complete only paragraphs (c) through (o) of this provision and are to include a WITH THE ELECTRONIC QUOTE, a copy of the provision may be attained from http://www.arnet.gov/far;
(xi) 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions – Commercial Items: apply to this solicitation with the following addenda; FAR 52.210-75; 52.232-99dev; VAAR 852.203-70, 852.211-70; 852.232-72, 852.246-70, 852.252-70; 852.246-71
(xii) 52.212-5 Contracts Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders – Commercial Items; The following FAR clauses identified at paragraph b of FAR 52.203-6; 52,204-10; 52.209-6; 52.212.5 are considered checked and are applicable to this acquisition: 52.203-6, 52.219-6, 52.219-28, 52.222-3 , 52..222-19, 52.222-21; 52.222-26; 52.222-35, 52.222-36, 52.222-37, 52.225-1, 52.225-13; 52.232-34
(xiv) The Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) is not Applicable to this acquisition
(xv) RESPONSES ARE DUE TUESDAY, June 16, 2015, by 1300/ 1:00 p.m. eastern standard time (EST). Electronic offers should be e-mailed to email@example.com
(xvi) Point of contact for this solicitation is Jason E Lawson, at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All Inquires must be in writing,
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
See attachments through below hotlink under Additional documentation to Army Single Face to Industry (ASFI): Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Document, Performance Work Statement (PWS), and Service Contract Act Wage Determination applicable to the locality.
The PWS covers all work potentially required, and Exhibit 3 of the PWS gives specific estimated workload data for the event to include amount of dental treatment requested. The synopsis/solicitation document contains instructions on what to submit with quotation.
All Questions shall be addressed in email to Brian Williams at email@example.com. Questions and answers will be posted as an attachment to this synopsis/solicitation.
Solicitation Number: F3W401506A001
THIS IS A COMBINED SYNOPSIS/SOLICITATION FOR COMMERCIAL ITEMS PREPARED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FORMAT IN FAR SUBPART 12.6 AS SUPPLEMENTED WITH ADDITIONAL INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THIS NOTICE. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ONLY SOLICITATION. PROPOSALS ARE BEING REQUESTED AND A WRITTEN SOLICITATION WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
The contractor shall provide:
- A complete Quality Control Program (QCP) to ensure the requirements of the contract are provided as specified. The contractor shall provide a QCP describing the inspection system for the requested services listed in the SOW. The contractor shall develop and implement procedures to identify, prevent and ensure non-recurrence of unacceptable services. The Contractor’s QC plan must be submitted with their initial proposal to the Contracting Officer for review and acceptance. The contractor shall update the plan as changes occur and changes shall be submitted for review by the Contracting Officer.
- Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required.
- Documentation of completion of a physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA), or its predecessors, and acceptable to the Surgeon General, USAF, is mandatory.
The contractor shall provide:
– A complete Quality Control Program (QCP) to ensure the requirements of the contract are provided as specified. The contractor shall provide a QCP describing the inspection system for the requested services listed in the SOW. The contractor shall develop and implement procedures to identify, prevent and ensure non-recurrence of unacceptable services. The Contractor’s QC plan must be submitted with their initial proposal to the Contracting Officer for review and acceptance. The contractor shall update the plan as changes occur and changes shall be submitted for review by the Contracting Officer.
– All education and training requirements leading to and graduated from an accredited national, state or military equivalent school for Practical Nursing or Vocational Nursing.
– A current, active, valid, unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) from a US jurisdiction and maintain it throughout the life of the contract. License must be recognized and accepted by the State of practice in accordance with governing regulations.
– Certification in an MTF approved Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course.