Concrete Mixer with IMER brand pump with Set up for 2″ Hose – 33′
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with FAR part 12.6. The solicitation number for this request for quotations (RFQ) is W9132T-15-T-0025. One modification to this solicitation has been issued and changes the due date to 22 May 2015, and adds specification number 10. to the list below. This procurement is being conducted under full and open competition. The associated North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 327390, which has a size standard of 500 employees. All applicable clauses and provisions are located in an attachment to this notice.
The U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC), Construction Engineering Research Laboratory (CERL) has a requirement for two (1) Concrete Mixer with IMER Brand Pump and Pumping System in accordance with the below requirements. This brand name acquisition is being conducted under the authority of FAR 13.106-1(b)(1); see attached brand name justification.
CLIN 0001 Requirements: The Contractor shall deliver the item shall be provided in accordance with the Specifications (SPECS) below:
Rotor Stator Concrete Mixer with Pump delivered to ERDC-CERL in Champaign, IL.
1. Trailer-Mounted with tandem wheels and hitch for vehicle towing.
2. Hopper capacity 31 Gallons. Operating dimension s (palletized): Length 80 quote mark (86 quote mark ), Height 33 quote mark (50 quote mark ), and Width 50 quote mark (64 quote mark ). Weight (palletized) 870 (1000) Lbs.
3. Electrically powered with a minimum of 7 Horsepower, motor 220 Volt, 3 phase.
4. Seven HP and appropriate gearing mechanisms capable of turning the drum a minimum of four (4) revolutions per hour.
5. Pumping system IM25L rotor/stator.
6. Flow rate 6.6 GPM.
7. Maximum pumping pressure 450 PSI.
8. Maximum aggregate size 3/8 quote mark .
9. Compressor output 45 PSI @ 9 CFM.
10. Set up for 2″ Hose – 33′
11. Delivery to ERDC-CERL is required no later than 45 days after award.
The Concret Mixer SHALL BE DELIVERED (F.O.B. Destination) AND INVOICED NO LATER THAN 45 Days after award. Contractor shall include delivery cost in returned solicitations.
Attn: Receiving Clerk
2902 Newmark Drive
Champaign, IL 61826-9005
Award will be made to the lowest priced technically acceptable offer.
Please provide responses to this notice no later than 27 April 2015 at 10:00 AM, Central Daylight Time (CDT), to: Angela.D.Holcomb@usace.army.mil. Telephone responses will not be accepted; all inquiries and quotes shall be submitted by email.